How does event ticketing work?
Setting up online ticketing is easy and enables the organiser to step back and just let the ticket sales money roll in!
Our ticketing system is templated which means you simply complete some online questions, tick and flick some options and presto you have your own Event Ticketing Webpage.
Once it is set up you can direct people to the website to buy their ticket or use the URL link and link it from your website
How our online ticketing process works:
- The Event Host sets up the event ticketing using our easy Event Wizard process (see below Event Ticketing steps)
- The Event Host publishes the event and the event ticketing information automatically makes an Event Ticketing Webpage within our website. The page will stay there until midnight of the final day of your event.
- The Event Ticketing Webpage has a unique URL for marketing purposes, which means when customers click on this URL then they are taken directly to your Event Ticketing Webpage.
- The information on Event Ticketing Webpage includes:
- Event images including a banner cover image and event photo/poster
- The event details such as dates, location, event organiser
- Information attachments (optional)
- The event selling description
- The tickets that are available including the ticket date, inclusion and price
- Event Sponsors logos (optional)
- The Event Organiser logo and details
- The customer chooses the tickets and completes the payment details (no customer account is required)
- The customer is instantly sent an E-Ticket & receipt via email and can download the E-Ticket and receipt also.
- The Event Host is notified via email when the first event ticket is sold
- The Event Host can log into their Dashboard at any time to see real time ticket sales reports
- From the Dashboard the Event Host has access to the Ticket Centre, Attendee Reports and Marketing Reports
- The ticket sales automatically close on the date and time pre-set during the event ticketing set up or close once the tickets sell out
- The Event Host can print a Door List or scan tickets using the free APP (The APP is only Apple product compatible)
- Once the event has been held to receive payment, the Event Host must login to their Dashboard and finalise their event in the Event Payment tab.
- The Event Host is paid a nett balance which is the gross ticket sales less ticketing fees as one payment amount.
- The Event Host is automatically provided with a Tax Invoice for our fees and Account Statement Summary for easy accounting reconciliation.
We have several advanced ticketing features including In-Person and Door Sales, Collect Custom Information and Automatic Seating Allocation.
The Event Ticketing Set Up Steps:
- Event Host goes to the Start Selling tab and signs up for a free account
- This then logs the Event Host into the My Account, where they set up their account. Information required to set up the Account includes contact details, ABN, bank account and organisation logo.
- The Event Host is then taken to their Dashboard where they can add an event
- The Event Wizard guides the Event Host through six steps which sets up their Event Ticketing Webpage
- Event Information – An online form that collates your event information including dates, venue, event description, images & attachments
- Ticket Types – Set up your different ticket types using an easy online form prompting you through options including setting your selling dates
- Terms and Conditions – An online form with tick options regarding T&C’s that apply to your event, including the option to add custom information
- Marketing Tools – on this page you will find your marketing tools such as Book Now logos, your unique Event Ticketing Webpage URL
- Event Services – this page outlines our event services such as equipment hire options
- Summary – A summary of what you have set up with the ability to preview your event ticketing page and your tickets before publishing
- The Event Host publishes the event and on the Go Live date they set, the event ticketing information automatically makes an Event Ticketing Webpage within our website.
- Customers can purchase tickets
Can I save my event ticketing information and keep working on it?
Yes you can save and exit at any time. It will only publish when you hit the Publish button. Just be sure your ‘go live” date is set to the right date.
Can I get someone to check my event ticketing set up?
Yes you can call or email our office and our Ticketing Operations Executive will check it for you for free.
Can I delete tickets?
Only if you haven’t sold any tickets at that point. If you have sold tickets, then you need to contact our office for advice.
Can I make changes to my event?
Yes you can edit your event at any time however a few rules apply such as not being able to change ticket prices once tickets have been sold.
Do I get charged for tickets I haven’t sold?
No you are only charged for sold tickets.
Getting started is easy, simply provide your Email Address and Password and we'll get you started.
5 Star Excellent Rating
96% of our clients rated as Excellent
Free Event Ticketing Advice
Call 1300 855 580 Monday to Friday 9am to 4pm (AEST) for advice on setting up your event.
Choose an Aussie!
Not all ticketing companies are the same. Some of our competitors are USA owned and operated.
By choosing our ticketing company you can feel good knowing that your ticketing fees are being reinvested back into the Australian economy. We support only other Australian owned businesses, many of which are small businesses.
Thank you for choosing local.